Wednesday, June 20, 2012 | Categories: Episodes
* Assange to Ecuador. The Wikileaks creator is attempting to seek asylum in Ecuador. We hear from Vaughan Smith -- the man who put up bail for Mr. Assange.
* Best Swim Stroke. A fluid-dynamics expert on the most efficient way to use your arms in the water.
* Kinder Morgan CEO. Ian Anderson wants to add a big new pipe to an existing pipeline through B.C. and he wants the community onside.
* Email: Free Beer. Tonight we present some of the sounds of Free Beer.
* Venezuela Rock. There are demands for Germany to return a 35-tonne rock that is sacred to a South American indigenous community.
* Soccer Goal Line. Weighing into the debate about what to do when a referee in the Beautiful game makes an ugly, and incorrect, call.