Wednesday, May 30, 2012 | Categories: Episodes |
* Body Parts Mystery. Police have named a suspect in the case of dismembered body parts mailed to Ottawa, including the Conservative party H/Q.
* Alison Redford. The Alberta Premier explains why its time to revive a national energy strategy.
* Mugabe UN Tourism. The UN's World Tourism Organization has named Zimbabwe's iron-fisted dictator, an "international leader for tourism."
* Syria Shabiha Militia. Today, 13 bodies were discovered near Deir Ezzor. The dead seemed to have been killed execution-style, and some suspect a local militia is responsible.
* Ciudad Juarez Mayor. Hector Murguia is happy to see the murder rate drop in his city, but he also wants to change the way the war on drugs is fought.
* Jim Unger Obituary. The illustrator of 'Herman' - the offbeat comic strip - died this week at the age of 75.