Monday, May 7, 2012 | Categories: Episodes
* Ontario Doctor Fee Cuts. The province slashes some fees to save up to $338.3 million a year, but Dr. Doug Weir, of the Ontario Medical Association says services will suffer.
* Ronnie The Rooster. Les Vuyk is the author of the Kijiji ad for a nasty, temperamental, and, frankly, dangerous rooster for one dollar.
* Stouffville Pacifists. The federal government plans War of 1812 celebrations in an Ontario town best known for its pacifism.
* Bulgaria Tax Choir. The small town of Sopot has employed a choir to serenade (and shame) residents into paying their overdue taxes.
* Male Field Hockey Player. Keeling Pilaro plays for his high school's girls' field hockey team. Now the 13-year-old boy has been told he can no longer play.
* Who was Ralph Connor? Well, he was the Charles Dickens of his day. He sold millions of copies of his novels worldwide. And he was a Winnipeger. Listen to find out more!