Wednesday, April 25, 2012 | Categories: Episodes |
* Sawmill Folo. Union leader Stephen Hunt meets with officials from B.C.Workers' Compensation and Labour about the investigation into the sawmill explosion in Prince George.
* Free Range Burger King. The world's second biggest fast food chain extends the promise of relative freedom to its faithful egg-producers.
* F-35 Contracts. Retired Colonel Paul Maillet, former manager of the CF-18 fleet, says purchasing the new fighter jets could be a huge mistake.
* Netherlands Pot Smoking. Coffee shop owner Marc Josemans says he plans to break a proposed law that would restrict access to the country's infamous 'coffee shops', to locals only.
* FTR: Robotics Winners. Students from a Vancouver high school take the top two spots in an international robotics competition.
* Fisheries Act Changes. Lara Tessaro, a lawyer with Ecojustice Canada says changes to the Act will fundamentally undermine protection of fisheries and the environment.