The Friday Edition
Friday, April 13, 2012 |
* SCC Wiretap Powers. The Supreme Court of Canada rules that warrantless wiretaps are unconstitutional.
* Chretien Exhibit. Former Prime Minister Jean Chretien tells us about a new museum in his hometown that showcases the thousands of gifts he received.
* Kenney: Settlement Program. Immigration Minister Jason Kenney responds to criticisms from the Manitoba Premier.
* Tunisia Charges. Currently in Canda, the wealthy brother-in law of the ousted Tunisian president plans to return home to face justice.
* Postal Code Copyright. Canada Post claims it owns the copyright to everyone's postal code.
* Two Swedish economists say that "women and children first" on sinking ships was little more than a nice sentiment.