"I keep dropping back to the themes that I handled before...
something that I tried in the sixties I think I should try again
in the seventies, and then in the eighties what I did in the seventies.
Basically, its the same landscape, its just a different way of handling
it." - from essay by Anna-Marie Larsen, for
"Three Decades of Colour", Kamloops Art Gallery, Kamloops
· Born in Vernon BC
· Vancouver School of Art, Vancouver BC 1960-64
· solo, Oasis Gallery, Kamloops BC 1999, 1994, 1988
· "Little Picture Show", group, Oasis Gallery, Kamloops
· "Home Base; the Inaugural Exhibition of the New Kamloops
Art Gallery", Kamloops Art Gallery, Kamloops BC 1998
· group, Gabriel Gallery, Vancouver BC 1993
· "Three Decades of Colour", solo, Kamloops Art Gallery,
Kamloops BC 1992