Big Cove First Nation, NB
"What I have found is a lot of stories and legends have been
lost. So what I do is, preserve these legends that have gathered
through Native Art and sculptures and pass on the Micmac legends."
Selected Exhibitions, Juries, Awards:
· Foxwoods Casino Resort Native Art Gallery.February 1995
· Juried exhibition, Moncton City Gallery, June 30th - August 23,
Moncton, NB 1999
· "Portraits of a River", Moncton Museum, group exhibition
traveling across Canada.
· Solo exhibit at the Moncton Public Library, Moncton, NB September
28 - October 25, 2000
· Solo exhibit at Moncton City Gallery, Moncton, NB, June 4 - June
· Juried member, New Brunswick Craft Council
· Micmac Nation representative for Atlantic provinces, to carve
and exhibit, at Francophonie Summit in Moncton, NB 1999