Rural Route #9, Station Main
"I have arrived at what my work is about but have not completed
it by a long shot. I've just opened a door to a very long corridor.
I want a resurgence into the understanding of this culture and heritage
that is being lost."
· Born in Golden Lake Reserve, Bancroft, ON.
Raised by adoptive non-Native parents in Summerside, PEI.
· Self taught
· Kier Gallery, Charlottetown PEI September/October 2000
· "Representing Islandness: Images of Myth and Memory", in collaboration
with John Joe Sark, Confederation Centre Art Gallery, Charlottetown,
· "All Our Relatives", UNB Memorial Hall, Fredericton, New Brunswick
· Cultural Development Program Grant, PEI Provincial Government,
for "All Our Relatives" and the "Sacred Tree"
· Public speaking in the school system about native heritage and