"I went into the field of the arts out of a need to respond to the
experience of existentiality and non-existentiality. I am interested
in other cultures or other artist's work in their response to this
question. I work from project to project as my life and work evolves."
· Born in Zurich, Switzerland, studied in Germany and New York.
Moved to PEI in 1989.
· Diploma, Hoehere Schule fuer Gestalt (Art College), Zurich
Art Academy, Duesseldorf, Germany
· Contemporary Dance with Andrea Pouget in Bremen, Germany
· Contemporary Dance with Nikolais/Louis Foundation for Dance,
Erick Hawkins School for Dance, Merce Cunningham Studio, Dance Circle
in New York
· Sound Symposium, St.John's, NF
· Canada Dance Festival
· Atlantic New Dance Festival, Halifax
Grants and Awards:
· Canada Council for the Arts, Interdisciplinary Work and
Performance Art, 1996 and 1997
· Prince Edward Island Council of the Arts, 1990-95, 1997-99
· New Harvestworks New York, completion of Red Square 1988
· Short-term residency, Sound Symposium, St.John's NF 1998
· Movement and dance, Carrefour de L'Isle Saint Jean, Charlottetown,
· The time space and movement pattern, Zurich Art College,