Four Acre Farm
Prince Edward Island
".Life as an Artist has never been boring. Each day is completely
different. From cabbage picking in the morning to teaching at night;
from laboring on the restoration of a 19th century building to attending
art show openings at night. 'Life is Art - Art is Life'."
· Born in Ste. Hyacinthe, PQ in 1958, brought up in PEI, North
Wales and back to PEI.
· Studied ceramics at Tywyn High School, North Wales
· 3-year Ceramics Studies at Holland College, Charlottetown, PEI
· 2-year Diploma in Ceramics Studies, Georgian College, Barrie,
· Apprenticed with Malcolm Stanley.
SELECTED EXHIBITIONS & AWARDS
· Great Garden of the Gulf Annual Show, Confederation Centre,
· Annual Island Visual Arts Show, Holland College of Visual Arts,
· Solo show at The Odd Couple, Art Sales and Rental Gallery, Confederation
Centre of the Arts, PEI 1998
· Founding Member of PEI Potters Guild
· Master Potter and teacher, PEI Potters Studio