Vancouver is so expensive, these artists are living at sea
Four artists will journey from Vancouver to Shanghai this year by cargo ship. The project they're part of, 23 Days At Sea, has received such a reaction from the international art community, a Kickstarter campaign has launched to expand it into a three-year endeavour.
A one-of-a-kind artist-in-residence program seeks backers on Kickstarter
Popular now in arts
- 51 reading nowModern-day voyageur: This Ontario man is crossing the country by canoe — for the third time
- 18 reading now150 facts about Canada… in 150 seconds?!
- 7 reading nowHow to watch and listen to Canada Day 150 on CBC
- 5 reading nowCanada is celebrating 150 years of… what, exactly?
- 4 reading nowVideo'I Know You're Sorry:' one Anishinaabe MC and poet's response to all of Canada's apologies