Meet the Dopamine Collective, a group of scientists shedding their lab coats to make art
"When you take your ego out of the equation, that's when real art happens. For me, anyway."
Popular now in arts
- 3 reading nowVideoMeet the 13-year-old prodigy already painting his way to greatness
- 2 reading nowGay and night: Putting Toronto's queer nightlife back in shadows — shadow puppetry, that is
- 2 reading nowHow a weekend in Montreal changed Dave Chappelle's life
- 1 reading nowThis interactive exhibit is turning Mi'kmaq language lessons into art
- 1 reading nowVideoHas breakdancing ever made you cry? This Vancouver dancer brings all the feels