Meet the Dopamine Collective, a group of scientists shedding their lab coats to make art
The Dopamine Collective — a group of scientist with artistic inclinations — pushes against the limits of what you could reasonably consider an art collective.
"When you take your ego out of the equation, that's when real art happens. For me, anyway."
Popular now in arts
- 10 reading now150 facts about Canada… in 150 seconds?!
- 3 reading nowQuiz: How well do you speak Canadian (English)?
- 3 reading now#Resistance150: Christi Belcourt on Indigenous history, resilience and resurgence
- 3 reading nowCanada is celebrating 150 years of… what, exactly?
- 2 reading nowVideo'I Know You're Sorry:' one Anishinaabe MC and poet's response to all of Canada's apologies