Photographer Peter MacCallum on Toronto architecture's excitement, 'rough edges'
New collection of black and white photos shows workplaces of 'culture industries'
Popular now in arts
- 5 reading nowHow To5 easy tips that'll make you want to print zines
- 4 reading nowPoint of ViewWhat Drake's 'More Life' actually means for Toronto art and culture
- 1 reading nowMeet Rokudenashiko, the most 'obscene' comic artist at TCAF
- 1 reading nowIt's the untold story of the images that shaped Canada's identity — and it's not just for design nerds
- 1 reading nowThis art show won't stop climate change, but it might change the conversation