Meet the Canadian who transformed Vanity Fair's iconic look
Chris Dixon, design director for Vanity Fair, dishes on his job — and his favourite covers
Popular now in 2017
- 3 reading nowPersonal EssayWhat it's like to see my childhood friend Abel become Canada's North Star
- 3 reading nowCanada is celebrating 150 years of… what, exactly?
- 2 reading nowEpisode 1: Worlds Collide (pre-1608 – 1759)
- 1 reading nowWhat's Your StoryI moved to Canada when I was 8. Ten years later, I'm seizing every opportunity I can
- 1 reading nowPersonal EssayWhy I stayed in Iqaluit after moving there by accident