This Toronto fashion designer is reusing discarded textiles to show us how much we waste
Evan Biddell's new collection weighs 81 pounds — the same amount the average North American throws away each year.
The collection weighs 81 pounds — the same amount the average North American throws away each year
Popular now in arts
- 8 reading nowSo, Canada...What happens after the 'good' politicians give away our rights? Cory Doctorow shares a cautionary tale.
- 4 reading nowWatch Slappy the Trivia Beaver teach some Canadians a lesson
- 4 reading nowSo, Canada...Whose home and native land? And can Canada move from resistance to hope?
- 3 reading nowCanada is celebrating 150 years of… what, exactly?
- 2 reading nowQuiz: How well do you speak Canadian (English)?