This artist living with Down syndrome co-created a new King Arthur play, and here's why that rules
Niall McNeil has brought his vision to life alongside an integrated cast and crew — and it makes for a King Arthur's Night production unlike any we've ever seen before.
'It's not just about shows — it's about what happens when we truly make things together'
Popular now in arts
- 12 reading nowThe case for getting naked this summer
- 4 reading nowVideoFit Class: 30-minute toning workout for big and small muscle groups
- 3 reading nowPhotos#CanadaGem: The most beautiful beaches to visit from coast to coast this summer
- 2 reading nowVideoHow to teach your dog: "Leave it!" — the perfect tool for the curious pup
- 2 reading nowYour special Summer Solstice horoscope is here