This artist living with Down syndrome co-created a new King Arthur play, and here's why that rules
Niall McNeil has brought his vision to life alongside an integrated cast and crew — and it makes for a King Arthur's Night production unlike any we've ever seen before.
'It's not just about shows — it's about what happens when we truly make things together'
Popular now in homepage
- 7 reading nowExhibitionistsThis artist can transform ordinary objects and it's the closest thing to real magic you'll ever see
- 4 reading nowPoint of ViewThese are groundbreaking times for trans literature — here are your essential reads
- 2 reading nowHow ToHow to create mesmerizing paintings that look just like marble
- 2 reading nowPoint of ViewWhy aren't we all fuming over the CRTC cuts? Because we don't see ourselves reflected in TV and film
- 2 reading nowNat'l Aboriginal DayThis all-female Indigenous drumming circle is lifting up women in Newfoundland