One year after David Bowie's death, dancer Louise Lecavalier looks back on their intense collaboration
"He was challenging, and he made life exciting"
Popular now in arts
- 2 reading nowBoobs, butts and birds: How a secretive Toronto artist found a career (and controversy) on Instagram
- 1 reading nowHolidaysIf anyone asks why you're not going out on New Year's Eve, just send them one of these GIFs
- 1 reading nowExhibitionistsHe runs one of the world's most popular GIF-art collectives — and he's barely out of high school
- 1 reading nowVideoMeet the 13-year-old prodigy already painting his way to greatness
- 1 reading nowRyan Gosling and a brief history of Canadian actors at the Oscars