This Canadian ceramic artist is wowing high-end retailers around the world
When Saks Fifth Avenue came to Pascale Girardin and asked her to design an art installation for one of its Houston-based stores, she knew exactly what she wanted to make for the retailer.
Montreal's Pascale Girardin counts Saks Fifth Avenue, Holt Renfrew and New York's Nobu among her clients
Popular now in arts
- 6 reading nowJUST FOR LAUGHSThe Muppets sing a song about Canada
- 6 reading nowBUT... RAISINSTim Hortons issues apology for 5 decades of forgetting to put hole in Dutchies
- 5 reading nowNO, AFTER YOUCanadian man gets sucked into 'polite vortex', holds door open for 18 years
- 4 reading nowMATTELNew man-bun Ken doll will interrupt any female voice to mansplain his kombucha podcast
- 3 reading nowRAP VIDEOAre you a millennial who wants to buy a house? Good luck.