Montreal artist Miss Me takes powerful images of women to the street
There's something outspoken Montreal artist Miss Me hasn't seen enough of in movies, the media, television: powerful women. So she's taken her own formidable representations of women to the streets.
Artist explains why she works anonymously, under cover of night
Popular now in arts
- 3 reading nowWatch Slappy the Trivia Beaver teach some Canadians a lesson
- 3 reading now150 facts about Canada… in 150 seconds?!
- 3 reading nowSo, Canada...What happens after the 'good' politicians give away our rights? Cory Doctorow shares a cautionary tale.
- 2 reading nowQuiz: How well do you speak Canadian (English)?
- 1 reading nowJanice Lecompte says her new Canadian family gave her a laugh she never had before