How Toronto Pride Grand Marshal Vivek Shraya found her own identity through exploring her mother's
"Getting to take up space as a brown, bi, trans person feels like an amazing and wonderful gift"
Popular now in arts
- 7 reading nowThe deadliest sniper of WWI was Francis Pegahmagabow, an Ojibwa soldier
- 6 reading nowUnder the sea: This new film lets you become a part of the world of mermaids
- 3 reading nowVideoMeet the designer making wearable art that comes out of Indigenous teachings and culture
- 1 reading nowCan't decide what to see at Hot Docs? These are our top 9 picks
- 1 reading nowHappy 4/20! Meet the world's first artist-in-residence at a cannabis company