Alice Munro: Censors think "if we don't write about sex, it will disappear"
"As soon as one step is taken you have to start resisting."
Popular now in arts
- 6 reading nowQ&AWhy the film pioneers behind Book of Negroes have always struggled with feeling 'Canadian'
- 1 reading nowBoobs, butts and birds: How a secretive Toronto artist found a career (and controversy) on Instagram
- 1 reading nowThe secret to the perfect DIY floral centerpieces
- 1 reading nowOne year after David Bowie's death, dancer Louise Lecavalier looks back on their intense collaboration
- 1 reading nowARCHIVES'Anne' forever: 30 years ago, Megan Follows already knew her 'Green Gables' role would live on