INT'L WOMEN'S DAY
A transgender poet reflects on her first year of experiencing womanhood
'My learning in the last year is that womanhood is a state of constant resistance and doubt'
Popular now in arts
- 5 reading nowPersonal EssayHow pickin' cans with my dad shaped my view of Canada
- 3 reading nowDan Werb is on a mission to change how we think about drug addiction
- 3 reading nowAnd the winner of CBC's #WeAreTheChange is...
- 2 reading now150 facts about Canada… in 150 seconds?!
- 2 reading nowHere's one way to celebrate Canada 150: write a four-part choral arrangement