CBC North - Photo By Teddy Carter

  | Bookmark and Share

Have You Checked Your Carbon Monoxide Detector Recently?

The death of a Porter creek family and their friend last winter served as a tragic reminder to Yukoners of the necessity of having a CO , or carbon monoxide detector in your home. The cold weather is back and we're trying to keep our homes cozy once again.

To learn more about CO detectors we're joined by Whitehorse Fire Chief, Clive Sparks, and Yukon Fire Marshall, Dennis Berry....

Download Flash Player to view this content.
  •