CBC North - Photo By Lena Autut

  | Bookmark and Share

A Donation to Save Lives....

An Ontario foundation promoting Carbon Monoxide education has donated 200 home alarms to the Yukon.

The gift comes courtesy of the Hawkins-Gignac Foundation in response to the tragedy that claimed 5 lives in Whitehorse last month.

The foundation was established by a retired firefighter who just 3 years ago lost his neice, her husband and 2 children to carbon monoxide poisoning.

Foundation representative Pat Folliott made the presentation yesterday at the Whitehorse firehall.

Here's part of what he said....

Download Flash Player to view this content.
  •