Television: March 2013 Archives
Sunday March 3, 2013
Oklahoma! by Rodgers and Hammerstein has been a long-time favourite on Broadway - where it started out - and in professional and amateur theatres.
But if you missed all of those productions, it's a story that takes place in Oklahoma territory in 1906. A cowboy named Curly asks a farm girl named Laurie to a box-social dance. But so does a menacing hired hand named Judd and trouble ensues. There's also the subplot - a love triangle between a flirt named Ado Annie who can't say no, a cowboy and a travelling salesman. And there's the wonderful musical score.
Hudson Village Theatre is taking on Oklahoma! from March 6th to the 23rd.
- September 2014
- Sat., 6 – Dan Cooper, Canadian comic book hero
- July 2014
- March 2014
- Sun., 23 – Antiquing with Eddy Rogo of CBC's Four Rooms
- January 2014
- Sat., 4 – Best movies of 2013
- September 2013
- June 2013
- March 2013
- Sun., 3 – Oklahoma! at Hudson Village Theatre
- January 2013
- December 2012
- Sun., 9 – Downton Abbey comes to Montreal