Spirituality: January 2013 Archives
Saturday January 5, 2013
The monastery at Saint-Benoit-du-Lac looks out over Lac Memphremagog in the Eastern Townships. It's famed for its Gregorian chant.
The CBC's Sarah Rogers visited Saint-Benoit-du-Lac to hear the story from the abbot,The Very Reverend Dom André Laberge.
Download Flash Player to view this content.
Categories: History, Spirituality
- August 2014
- June 2014
- Sat., 14 – Pilgrimage to the shrine of St. Kateri
- May 2014
- April 2014
- Sun., 20 – Matthew Anderson on the joys of pilgrimage
- December 2013
- August 2013
- Sun., 18 – Immortality, by Adam Leith Gollner
- June 2013
- Sun., 23 – Hiking Trails of Montreal and Beyond
- March 2013
- Sun., 10 – Young Catholics on the new Pope
- January 2013
- Sat., 5 – St-Benoit-du-Lac abbey celebrates 100th
- November 2012
- Sun., 18 – Something Grand: The Camino