Spirituality: November 2012 Archives
Sunday November 18, 2012
Matthew Anderson produced the film. He's a part-time professor in theological studies at Concordia University, as well as at Loyola College for Diversity and Sustainability.
Last spring, he climbed over the Pyrenees with groups of pilgrims on the 800-km walk to Santiago and asked them 'why are you doing this?'
The result is called "Something Grand."
(left, Matthew Anderson at the Roncevalles stone; photo courtesy of Matthew Anderson)
Categories: Films, Spirituality
- August 2014
- June 2014
- Sat., 14 – Pilgrimage to the shrine of St. Kateri
- May 2014
- April 2014
- Sun., 20 – Matthew Anderson on the joys of pilgrimage
- December 2013
- August 2013
- Sun., 18 – Immortality, by Adam Leith Gollner
- June 2013
- Sun., 23 – Hiking Trails of Montreal and Beyond
- March 2013
- Sun., 10 – Young Catholics on the new Pope
- January 2013
- Sat., 5 – St-Benoit-du-Lac abbey celebrates 100th
- November 2012
- Sun., 18 – Something Grand: The Camino