Show!: November 2012 Archives
Saturday November 10, 2012
There are many different ways to have a night out with the girls. But the Jewish Public Library in Montreal gives it their own spin with their annual Girls Night Out event.
It's for mothers and daughters. And it involves, of course, books.
To tell us more about the evening, we invited in another sort of librarian, Penny Fransblow. She's head of the children's section of the Jewish Public Library - and one of the people who started Girls Night Out. Joy Melnick, one of this year's co-chairs for Girls Night Out, joined her in-studio with Sonali Karnick.
For reservations for next Sunday, you can call:
514-345-2627 ext 3159.
- May 2014
- Sat., 3 – Songs and Stories of Judy Garland
- November 2013
- September 2013
- Sat., 28 – Dave Foley opens Yuk Yuk's in Montreal
- May 2013
- Sun., 19 – Cavalia's new show Odysseo in Laval
- April 2013
- Sat., 13 – "The Shirelles"
- March 2013
- November 2012
- Sat., 10 – Girls Night Out for mothers and daughters
- October 2012