Saturday August 9, 2014
And they're not only fun - they're supposed to be good for the joints.
You can take exercise classes in these bouncing boots in places like Quebec City, Laval and Montreal. But they're for rent in the Montreal's old port so you can bounce around with your family or friends for half an hour or more.
René Morales is the owner of the company that sells and rents them in Montreal - Kangou Fit. He brings Sonali Karnick a pair of the boots to try out.
Categories: Activities, Health
Sunday May 25, 2014
Categories: Health, Psychology, Spirituality
Sunday May 11, 2014
Kale seems to be popping up on everyone's dinner plates these days. The curly green stuff is rich in nutrients, like antioxidants. It's also easy to grow ourselves. So it's being hailed as a superfood.
Our guest this morning is such a fan of kale that she's co-authored a second book about it. It's titled The Book of Kale and Friends (the "friends" are other tasty greens that you can grow yourself).
Sharon Hanna is co-author of "The Book of Kale and Friends". She tells host Sonali Karnick about mixing her greens.
Read more for a couple of their recipes.
Read more »
- August 2014
- Sat., 9 – Trampoline boots in Montreal's Old Port
- May 2014
- Sun., 11 – The Book of Kale and Friends
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- Sun., 2 – Toxin Toxout: how to detoxify your life
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- Sun., 22 – Longevity: the benefits of eating fish
- August 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- Sat., 25 – Lentils + rice
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- Sat., 2 – A healthy Chinese New Year
- January 2013
- Sun., 27 – Making cities more fitness-friendly
- December 2012
- Sat., 1 – Dr Réjean Thomas on World AIDS Day
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- Sun., 26 – Stress, Part 1: driving ourselves NUTS