Green/environmental: May 2014 Archives
Saturday May 24, 2014
The monarch butterfly is in danger. This year scientists recorded that the size of the hibernating monarch cluster this winter was half that of last year.
Fortunately you can do a lot to help the monarch thrive in your own home garden. Maxim Larrivée is the entomologist with the Montreal Insectarium. He gave Sonali a few tips.
Download Flash Player to view this content.
Categories: Animals, Gardening, Green/environmental
- May 2014
- Sat., 24 – Create your own monarch oasis
- March 2014
- February 2014
- Sun., 2 – Toxin Toxout: how to detoxify your life
- December 2013
- Sat., 14 – Understories
- October 2013
- Sun., 20 – Ethical and green fashions made in Quebec
- April 2013
- March 2013
- Sun., 3 – How to make a butterfly garden
- January 2013
- Sun., 13 – The World's Tallest Trees
- October 2012
- Sun., 28 – Making Electric Vehicles a practical choice