Green/environmental: February 2014 Archives
Sunday February 2, 2014
In our everyday lives, we can come into contact with 80,000 synthetic chemicals. They're in our food, our clothing, our personal hygiene products, even our sofas and carpets, and they have an impact on our health.
But readers kept asking them: How do I get this stuff out of me? So they launched into finding out. What they found out is in their latest book, Toxin Toxout.
Bruce Lourie and Rick Smith are also directors of major environmental organizations in Canada and the U.S.
They join Sonali Karnick in studio.
Categories: Books, Green/environmental, Health
- May 2014
- Sat., 24 – Create your own monarch oasis
- March 2014
- February 2014
- Sun., 2 – Toxin Toxout: how to detoxify your life
- December 2013
- Sat., 14 – Understories
- October 2013
- Sun., 20 – Ethical and green fashions made in Quebec
- April 2013
- March 2013
- Sun., 3 – How to make a butterfly garden
- January 2013
- Sun., 13 – The World's Tallest Trees
- October 2012
- Sun., 28 – Making Electric Vehicles a practical choice