Green/environmental: December 2013 Archives
Saturday December 14, 2013
A new exhibit by Rawdon artist Isabelle Hayeur was actually inspired by a visit to singer-songwriter Zachary Richard's home state. She spent a six-week residency in New Orleans, photographing the Mississippi River and the Gulf of Mexico.
Isabelle Hayeur wasn't just taking nice pictures, her perspective is from under the water.
The landscape is overwhelmed by water, like New Orleans after Hurricane Katrina. Isabelle Hayeur's photo-shopped work of water-scapes is now on display at Montreal's Division Gallery. It's called "Understories."
Download Flash Player to view this content.
Categories: Art, Green/environmental, Museums
- May 2014
- Sat., 24 – Create your own monarch oasis
- March 2014
- February 2014
- Sun., 2 – Toxin Toxout: how to detoxify your life
- December 2013
- Sat., 14 – Understories
- October 2013
- Sun., 20 – Ethical and green fashions made in Quebec
- April 2013
- March 2013
- Sun., 3 – How to make a butterfly garden
- January 2013
- Sun., 13 – The World's Tallest Trees
- October 2012
- Sun., 28 – Making Electric Vehicles a practical choice