Green/environmental: October 2012 Archives
Sunday October 28, 2012
With gas prices on the rise, the electric car might be looking more and more attractive. Both the car industry and Hydro-Quebec are trying to make it a practical choice for Quebecers. Right now there are 100 electric recharging stations for cars in Montreal, Quebec City and Sherbrooke. Hydro-Quebec plans on installing even more of them soon.
A conference on electric vehicles just wrapped up in Montreal and participants in various pilot projects shared their experiences.
Robert Cadieux is one of the people who has been driving an electric car as part of Hydro-Quebec's pilot project. He joined Sonali Karnick in-studio, along with Chantal Guimond, Director of Energy Services for Electric Vehicles with Hydro Quebec.
- May 2014
- Sat., 24 – Create your own monarch oasis
- March 2014
- February 2014
- Sun., 2 – Toxin Toxout: how to detoxify your life
- December 2013
- Sat., 14 – Understories
- October 2013
- Sun., 20 – Ethical and green fashions made in Quebec
- April 2013
- March 2013
- Sun., 3 – How to make a butterfly garden
- January 2013
- Sun., 13 – The World's Tallest Trees
- October 2012
- Sun., 28 – Making Electric Vehicles a practical choice