Gardening: January 2013 Archives
Saturday January 12, 2013
But it's possible. Just grab a bottle.
A Quebec company has come up with a hydroponic garden system, using wine bottles.
It's everything you need to turn your sunny window into a functional, elegant veggie garden.
Julien Yensen Martin is the man with the green thumb behind this project.
He runs the urban agriculture business BioCité.
He joins Sonali Karnick in studio this morning.
(Photo of bottle garden courtesy of BioCité.)
- August 2014
- Sat., 30 – Fresh from your FALL garden!
- May 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- Sat., 15 – Seedy Saturday on West Island
- August 2013
- Sun., 4 – Larry Hodgson on garden tourism
- June 2013
- Sat., 22 – Montreal's Mosaicultures Internationales
- May 2013
- Sat., 4 – Put down that trowel!
- April 2013
- Fri., 12 – Starting the outdoor garden inside
- March 2013
- Sun., 3 – How to make a butterfly garden
- January 2013
- Sat., 12 – Greenhouse in a bottle