Family : December 2013 Archives
Sunday December 15, 2013
Saturday December 14, 2013
The Pointe-à-Callière museum in Montreal has just opened a new family exhibit called "Pirates or Privateers?".
It gives kids the chance to climb aboard a privateer boat and find out what it takes to be a real pirate.
But it's also based on history - the real sailing careers of privateers in the St Lawrence River in the 17th century.
Philippe Boulanger works at the museum. He's a historian with a weakness for pirates.
He tells Sonali Karnick what's in store for families who want to go aboard during the holidays.
- August 2014
- Sun., 17 – Stomping grapes and dining like Romans
- July 2014
- Sun., 13 – Tourism Sunday
- June 2014
- Sat., 14 – Ormstown Expo, 100 years old
- May 2014
- Sat., 3 – A royal locomotive at Exporail museum
- March 2014
- January 2014
- Sat., 4 – The Hester family inspires community
- December 2013
- November 2013
- Sun., 3 – Ski and Skate sale in the Laurentians
- October 2013
- August 2013
- Sat., 17 – La Seigneurie du Triton: top 10 family hotel
- March 2013