Family : November 2013 Archives
Sunday November 3, 2013
It's time to trade in our kids' skis and skates - and maybe ours too. If you're lucky, there'll be a local used winter gear sale to help you save some money - and do some good for the community at the same time.
In St Jovite in the Laurentians, the annual Ski 'n Skate Exchange is coming up next Saturday.
It's run by the Arundel Home and School Association to fundraise for their small local school of 80s students - not to mention anyone who drops by. Oh and there's a hot breakfast too!
Sarah Fletcher is co-president of the Arundel Home and School Association. She had more details on the event.
Download Flash Player to view this content.
Categories: Activities, Children, Event, Family , Outdoors
- August 2014
- Sun., 17 – Stomping grapes and dining like Romans
- July 2014
- Sun., 13 – Tourism Sunday
- June 2014
- Sat., 14 – Ormstown Expo, 100 years old
- May 2014
- Sat., 3 – A royal locomotive at Exporail museum
- March 2014
- January 2014
- Sat., 4 – The Hester family inspires community
- December 2013
- November 2013
- Sun., 3 – Ski and Skate sale in the Laurentians
- October 2013
- August 2013
- Sat., 17 – La Seigneurie du Triton: top 10 family hotel
- March 2013