Sunday August 3, 2014
Pierre Landry spoke with contemporary artist and spokesperson for this year's edition of the symposium, Marc Séguin. Artists from here and around the world, spend a one-month residency in Baie-Saint-Paul creating their work around the theme of Time....and the public witnesses the entire creation process up close and personal.
Saturday August 2, 2014
Until October, you can interact with 6 different art installations along the cobbled stones of Old Quebec.
They're apart of a public art exhibit called Passages Insolites. Pierre Landry spoke with the curator of the exhibit, Vincent Roy of Exmuro and an architecture graduate student, Alexandre Hamlyn about the importance of making art accessible.
photo Robin Dupuis
Saturday July 26, 2014
Gaspésian photographer, Maryse Goudreau wants to tell the story of the Gaspé wharfs through distressed travel slides in a cargo container on the beach.
Her work, Carleton-Sur-Mer is featured in this year's edition of the Rencontres internationales de la photographie en Gaspésie.
She spoke with Pierre Landry about telling the story of her community and her concern for the surrounding waterways.
- August 2014
- Sat., 2 – Public Art in Old Quebec
- July 2014
- June 2014
- Sun., 22 – Gaspé in winter, by Linda Rutenberg
- May 2014
- Sat., 31 – The long nights of Lac-Mégantic
- March 2014
- December 2013
- Sat., 14 – Understories
- November 2013
- October 2013
- Sat., 19 – Another Afghanistan by Varial Cedric Houin
- September 2013
- Sun., 15 – Woolgathering at Roxham Farm
- July 2013
- Sun., 28 – Yarnbombing - Street Art
- June 2013
- March 2013
- Sun., 10 – Tourism Quebec: Sunday Update
- February 2013
- Sat., 2 – Peru: Kingdoms of the Sun and Moon