Sunday August 10, 2014
Saturday May 24, 2014
Categories: Animals, Gardening, Green/environmental
Saturday October 12, 2013
The Granby Zoo is about to pull up the covers and put the animals to bed for a few months.
The zoo is only open for three more weekends before winter - and they're throwing a weekend Halloween party that begins today.
The animals will be munching on pumpkins. The zoo will be haunted. And the zookeepers will tell us what scares the giraffes and the rhinos.
Louise Labarre is the biologist and educator at the Granby Zoo. She tells Sonali Karnick about the Halloween activities and how the animals get frisky in the fall.
Categories: Activities, Animals
- August 2014
- Sun., 10 – One-week-old baby giraffe at Parc Safari
- May 2014
- Sat., 24 – Create your own monarch oasis
- October 2013
- Sat., 12 – Granby Zoo throws a Halloween party
- September 2013
- June 2013
- Sun., 23 – Songbird rehab at Le Nichoir
- January 2013
- Sat., 12 – Polar bear birthday at St-Félicien Wild Zoo