Elizabeth Robertson guest-hosts this weekend
You may have heard Elizabeth on CBC Radio's C'est la Vie, where she tells stories about life in French-speaking Canada.
Elizabeth grew up listening to the Quebec Community Network in Quebec City. Now she's worked on every CBC Radio One show in the province!
A couple of days ago, Elizabeth celebrated her win of a New York Festivals Radio Award for Best Narration for her documentary "Malcolm." (Her producer offered her the flowers you see in the photo.)
Here's what's coming up on the show!
- Hip hopper and CBC host Buck 65
- The charming and knowledgeable Katie Malloch - host of Tonic on CBC Radio - with a musical primer on the Montreal Jazz Fest.
- Tales of hangings and prison breaks out of the old gaol in Quebec City's Morrin Centre, as told by historian Donald Fyson
- Concordia University philosopher Justin Smith on the decline of curiosity in the field of philosophy
- And globetrotter and blogger Daniel Baylis on his year-long voyage of discovery - he's currently in Casablanca!