Tuesday's show - links, info & music
- Helene Hutchings is an anal cancer patient who runs the support group "Anal Cancer - A Bum Rap". Today, she's volunteering at the Colorectal Cancer Association of Canada's information booth at Bayshore Shopping Centre. Find the booth on the ground level, in Centre Court, near the Bay until 9 tonight.
- More here on Apple's "Car Play"
Between 3 & 4:
- "Gloire du Matin" by Alexandre Desilets, from the album Fancy Ghetto
- "In Spite of Ourselves" by John Prine and Iris Dement, from the album In Spite of Ourselves
Between 4 & 5:
- "Are You With Me Now?" by Cate Le Bon, from the album Mug Museum
- "If a Heart Could Tell" by Nudie, from the album Remember This
Between 5 & 6:
- "Pick Me Up" by Kalle Mattson, from the album Someday, The Moon Will be Gold
- "Years" by Amelia Curran, from the album Spectators
- "Flame" by I Am Robot and Proud, from the compilation album The City Won't Have Time To: Remix