Wednesday's show - links, info & music
- Tim Cope is the author of On the Trail of Gengis Khan, and he's speaking about the book tonight at 7 at the main branch of the Ottawa Public Library
- See separate post below for our D is for Dinner feature on "TV Dinners" at ZenKitchen
- Ottawa Lawyers Feed the Hungry's production of Still Looking for Paradise opens tonight at Ottawa Little Theatre
- Sultans of String play the Black Sheep Inn this weekend
Between 3 & 4:
- "The Road" by The Matinee, from the album We Swore We'd See the Sunrise
- "Commes des Enfants en Cavale" by Alexandre Poulin, from the album Le Mouvement des Marees
Between 4 & 5:
- no music
Between 5 & 6:
- "Bright Lights" by Matchbox 20, from the album More Than You Think You Are
- "Road to Kfarmishki" by Sultans of String, from the album Symphony!
- "Emerald Swing" by Sultans of String, from the album Symphony!