Throughout the election we'll be highlighting on the web, CBC Radio One and CBC Television your comments about the candidates and issues in your riding. Join other Albertans in the debate about the campaign and the kind of Alberta you'd like to live in.
Select your riding.
Tories get about half of the popular vote and only 40% of...
- Olds-Didsbury-Three Hills (69)
I was glad to see Jonathan Denis take the riding. He ran ...
- Calgary-Egmont (7)
Congrats!! to Darshan Kang,
Your hard work, has pai...
- Calgary-McCall (16)
Tristan Ridley (the NDP candidate for Nose Hill) is a gre...
- Calgary-Nose Hill (21)
I am upset that some people in this forum are taking pers...
- Calgary-Shaw (22)
- It's 'Ed's Empire' after Alberta election sweep
- Political observers in Alberta are calling it remarkable and opposition politicians are wondering what hit them after Ed Stelmach guided his Conservative party Monday to one of its biggest majorities ever.
- Low voter turnout in Alberta election being questioned
- As Premier Ed Stelmach and Alberta Conservatives savour their sweeping election victory, some people are raising a nagging concern: why so few people bothered to vote.
- Albertans elect historic 11th straight Tory government
- Voters in Alberta stuck with tried-and-true blue, giving the Progressive Conservative party an unprecedented 11th consecutive majority government in Monday's provincial election.
- Political tide turns in Edmonton
- Alberta Progressive Conservative Leader Ed Stelmach has proven true to his word, putting the "Ed" back in Edmonton.
- Conservatives' Calgary fortress resists change
- The Progressive Conservatives' fortress in Calgary stood strong as the party took 18 of the city's 23 ridings Monday night.