Friday June 14, 2013
On Friday's podcast
- Flooding continues to affect the lives of people near Fort McMurray, we get the latest from Mayor Melissa Blake.
- Two canoeists have been rescued from the Christina River, an aerial search is on for two men who are still missing.
- A couple of young Albertans excel at a trades competition.
- Nextfest wraps up this weekend in Edmonton.
- Jim Hole talks about the state of elm trees in the province and he takes calls from listeners about gardening.
Download Flash Player to view this content.
Categories: Past Episodes
Please download the latest version of Flash Player to view this content.