Thursday May 23, 2013
On Thursday's podcast
- We bring you the latest on the flood watch in Alberta.
- Victor Walks are taking place across Canada to raise awareness for victims of sexual abuse, we talk to the Grande Prairie Coordinator.
- Zebra mussels are a serious concern in the province.
- Jennifer Cowie Bonne, CEO of Active Healthy Kids Canada, talks about kids and physical activity and takes calls from listeners.
- We get an update on the wildfire situation in Central Alberta.
Download Flash Player to view this content.
Categories: Past Episodes
Please download the latest version of Flash Player to view this content.