Wednesday May 15, 2013
On Wednesday's podcast
- Some Albertans are heading home now that forest fires are no longer out of control, but a state of emergency remains. We hear what that means to residents in Brazeau County.
- A protest in Edmonton against funding cuts to disability programs.
- Julie Freedman Smith of Parenting Power talks about self esteem in children.
- The City of Grande Prairie deals with an invasion of forest tent caterpillars.
- Sid Andrews with the City of Calgary Parks Department takes calls from listeners about birds.
Download Flash Player to view this content.
Categories: Past Episodes
Please download the latest version of Flash Player to view this content.