Friday April 26, 2013
Paul Carreau with his Vulcan Beer at the CBC Calgary studios
On Friday's podcast
- We talk to a patient and his doctor about Edmonton's first shin bone transplant.
- Paul Carreau has created a brand new Star Trek beer called Vulcan Ale. There's a sneak peak beer tasting tonight and an official release tomorrow at Beer Revolution in Calgary.
- The son of Turner Valley artist, Will Magee, talks about a special exhibit featuring his late father's work. Russell Magee is carrying out his dad's last wish. The show and sale is Saturday at Iron Crow Antiques at 4305 - 9th Street S.E. in Calgary from 9:30 a.m. to 11:00 p.m.
- Kathy Buckworth, author of I am So the Boss of You, talks about running a family as if it is a business and takes calls from listeners.
- The weed inspector for Red Deer, Judy Adamson, talks about identifying weeds in your yard.
Download Flash Player to view this content.
Categories: Past Episodes
Please download the latest version of Flash Player to view this content.