Wednesday April 3, 2013
On Wednesday's podcast
- A plan to move a shooting range out of range of some residences in Lethbridge was shot down at Lethbridge city council last night.
- A group of firefighters in Fort McMurray camp out on a rooftop to raise money for charity.
- Scott Jolliffe talks about the history of a grain elevator in Calgary and what it meant to a lot of Alberta farmers.
- Nick Saul talks about his book The Stop about how a foodbank in Toronto changed people's llives.
- Sports columnist Eric Duhatschek talks about the trade deadline for the NHL.
Download Flash Player to view this content.
Categories: Past Episodes
Please download the latest version of Flash Player to view this content.