Friday November 23 podcast
- University of Alberta Biology Professor Lynn McMullen on the meat recall from Capital Packers.
- The CBC's Doug Dirks reports from the Grey Cup celebrations in downtown Toronto.
- Food columnist Cinda Chavich prepares Grey Cup Red'n'White snacks.
- Author Ronald Wright looks ahead to the Parkland Institute Conference, Petro, Power and Politics.
- Stephen Brunt, author of a new official Grey Cup history, takes your calls on Grey Cup memories.
Download Flash Player to view this content.
Categories: Past Episodes
Please download the latest version of Flash Player to view this content.