On Thursday's podcast
- Roofs were torn off some houses on the Siksika Reserve, southeast of Calgary, during a recent storm. The Director of Emergency Services at Siksika First Nation, Tom Littlechild, details the extent of the damage.
- A colony of rats was recently discovered at a Medicine Hat landfill. Vaughn Christensen manages Alberta Agriculture's Rat Control program.
- The MD of Taber is asking the province to take action, to try to prevent accidental cell phone calls to 911. Brian Brewin is the Reeve.
- Food and cooking columnist Cinda Chavich has suggestions on how to prepare meals made from local produce. For recipes go to right side of the page
- Camping expert Kevin Callan joins us as listeners share camping stories.
To hear the podcast go to right side of the page
Categories: Past Episodes
Please download the latest version of Flash Player to view this content.