Monday March 2nd

Please note that we're pre-empted on Monday March 2nd for CANADA READS.

|  Comments From Old The Age of Persuasion Site 14 | Bookmark and Share

Aww, how will I get my Age fix?

Tamia M, March 2, 2009 11:34 AM

This is an outrage. I can understand pre-empting playoff hockey games, but this, this is... well, I don't know what to say.

And for what? "Canada Reads"? No we don't: we LISTEN - to The Age of Persuasion. Isn't there an ombudsman or someone who's supposed to ensure things like this don't happen?

I'm gonna write a letter to someone.

Murray Sovereign, March 2, 2009 6:17 PM

Will there be a new episode on Saturday?

will, March 3, 2009 12:10 AM

Does this mean I must wait another week? How will I possibly live? How, I say.

T.J., March 3, 2009 3:38 AM

"pre-empted on Monday March 2nd"

Question: What about the repeat broadcast Saturday March 7th? Will Terry O’Reilly exist at that time, or do we skip the whole week?

David, March 3, 2009 9:10 AM

PODCAST!

who cares about Canada Reads ... no one wants to listen to a over aged book club on the radio ... where is my marketing!

KOS!

Karan, March 3, 2009 6:21 PM

Hey Terry or Mike

Question: Can you tell me the year or month the "Do This Or Die" print ad ran in Time Magazine?

Google came up with nothing but tree-links back to the show.

Karan

Karan Bhadauria, March 3, 2009 9:49 PM

Hi Folks,

We will be on the air with a new episode on Saturday. Only our Monday slot was pre-empted.

It's a good show, too. Hope you listen.

Thanks for all and great emails and support.

Terry

Terry O'Reilly, March 4, 2009 10:53 AM

This past Monday better be the only time the fantastic, interesting and informative Age of Persuasion gets bumped. I get that Canada Reads is important and interesting for some but don't make the devoted listeners of Age of Persuasion pay the price for it. Use the last 1/2 hour of Q for Canada Reads.

Kelly, March 4, 2009 1:29 PM

Can any of the seasons of A
OP be purchased? I enjoy the show but radio signal in the North has limitations at the best of times.

W. Jones, March 4, 2009 11:28 PM

I agree with the other comments... but the pre-emption of the program would be 11 times worse (see, I'm listening) if the woman who did such a fabulous job with the credits was still doing them.
What happened??
Please bring her back.
Surely you can patch things up.
Give her that raise she always wanted, whatever... (I hope she's OK.)

Avid Listener, March 5, 2009 1:53 PM

Karan - the writer of that incredible ad, Bob Levenson, told me he wrote it sometime between 1969 and 1971.

Terry

Terry O'Reilly, March 7, 2009 5:12 PM

Yeah, I second that! Bring Credit-Girl back! Nothing personal New-Guy, but you just don't have the chops.

Still Freezing, March 14, 2009 10:20 AM

If Season #3 Episode #9, which was pre-empted, was still aired on the following Saturday, why is it not in the list of available episodes on the website?

Darrell Broughton, May 26, 2009 8:59 AM